Bi-Weekly Meetings |
Stay tuned for next semester’s schedule!
These FREE and CONFIDENTIAL group meetings are exclusively for first generation law students at New England Law | Boston.
Please join peers in this support group exclusively for law students at New England Law | Boston who are the first generation in their families to attend law school.
Once you complete and submit our form, you’ll receive an email with a link to choose from available sessions. Please note:
- This is a support and discussion group, and not a therapy group.
- The intention of this support group is to build community and peer support.
- It is completely confidential and attendance will not impact any potential character and fitness standards for the Bar or other future employment.
- Participation will require both video and audio. If doing it from a smartphone, the phone needs to be positioned in a stable way.
- It is not a group for talking about specific coursework or assignments. It is for discussing thoughts, feelings, coping, adapting.
Meet the Clinician
Barbara Bowe, LICSW
Staff Clinician, LCL MA