Free & Confidential Support
for Lawyers, Law Students, and Judges
WEEKLY MEETINGS ONLINE
Free & Confidential. Attend when you can.
Each Wednesday | 9a- 10a | Online
NEXT 4-HOUR WORKSHOP
Free & Confidential.
Click here to sign up for our emails to hear when we announce our next date.
You can choose to attend REGULAR SUPPORT MEETINGS (60-min) and/or a half-day WORKSHOP.
Join ongoing meetings as frequently as you’d like for support and discussion.
Each workshop is designed to cover the same material, and substance covered in monthly meetings varies.
No formal diagnosis is required to participate.
Depending on your circumstances, ADHD can feel like a burden or a superpower. Our Workshops and Group Meetings are designed specifically for lawyers, law students, and other legal professionals who face unique obstacles in their work – and have unique abilities – as a result of ADHD.
Much of the common perception of ADHD is misleading. We take a real look at the nature of ADHD, and why viewing it as a deficit in attention is not very accurate or helpful.
Join us to discuss how to apply specific techniques to use to harness your attention and focus, and the best ways to address obstacles in productivity due to the experiences of ADHD.
- This is a group for legal professionals in Massachusetts.
- This is a support and discussion group, and not a therapy group.
- This is not a recovery/sobriety related group — i.e. is open to all, and not 12-step oriented. For recovery meetings, click here.
- Participation will require both video and audio. If doing it from a smartphone, the phone needs to be positioned in a stable way.
- It is not a group for talking about legal case strategies. It’s for discussing thoughts, feelings, coping, adapting.
MEET OUR PROGRAM LEADER
Dr. Shawn Healy, PhD joined LCL in 2014. As a Clinical Psychologist, he meets with clients regularly, leads groups, writes articles, and makes presentations to the legal community. Read more about Shawn here.
Shawn can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling (617) 482-9600.