For CPCS CAFL private panel attorneys
Thursday, September 24 | 2pm – 4pm
This program will address the longstanding, as well as new pandemic-related stressors, of practicing law and how using practical stress management techniques can increase resilience, strengthen well-being, and reduce your stress.
Takeaways from this program will include:
- recognizing how small changes due to the pandemic can result in a significant increase in stress
- recognizing and addressing vicarious trauma and burnout
- the importance of boundaries and how to create/maintain them
- a variety of practical stress management strategies
- time management and practice management tips
- conflict deescalating techniques
Meet Our Program Leaders
Shawn Healy, PhD
Staff Clinician, LCL MA
Shawn joined LCL in 2014. As a Clinical Psychologist, he meets with clients regularly, leads groups, writes articles, and makes presentations to the legal community. Read more about Shawn here.
Attorney Anna Levine
Executive Director, LCL MA
Anna joined LCL in 2016. As Executive Director, she leads our efforts to improve the well-being of lawyers, law students, and other legal professionals in Massachusetts. Read more about Anna here.