Free & Confidential Online Meetings
For Lawyers, Recent Grads, and Law Students
Searching for employment was difficult enough without a pandemic. These online group meetings are designed specifically for lawyers, law students, and other legal professionals who are facing unemployment or underemployment.
Uncertainty in our careers is one of the most significant sources of stress we can face. We can handle that stress more successfully with support from others. We may invite guests at times to present on topics relevant to the job search process, and the group will regularly focus on:
- Providing support during this uniquely stressful time,
- Offering practical skills to aid in your job search efforts, and
- Providing social support to address the many obstacles that arise — emotional health, mindset, helpful routines, self-care, etc.
Some notes to be aware of in advance:
- This is a support and discussion group, and not a therapy group.
- This is not a job placement service.
- This is not a recovery/sobriety related group — i.e. is open to all, and not 12-step oriented. For recovery meetings, click here.
- This is not a group for talking about legal case strategies. It’s for discussing thoughts, feelings, coping, adapting.
- Participation will require both video and audio. If joining from a smartphone, the phone needs to be positioned in a stable way.