Free & Confidential
for Law Students & Recent Grads in Massachusetts
Join peers in this Free & Confidential support group to connect and discuss what’s on your mind during uniquely challenging times as a law student or recent graduate. Those looking for more tailored support can indicate preferences for any of the following on our signup form:
- Current students only
- Recent grads only
- Career transition (both students & recent grads)
- Mental health not related to Covid
- Mental health related to Covid
- First generation law students
You can also indicate if the timing is inconvenient for you on our signup form. We will do our best to meet the needs of those interested in participating. Some ground rules to be aware of in advance follow:
- This is a support and discussion group, and not a therapy group.
- This is not a recovery/sobriety related group — i.e. is open to all, and not 12-step oriented. For recovery meetings, click here.
- Participation will require both video and audio. If doing it from a smartphone, the phone needs to be positioned in a stable way.
- It is not a group for talking about legal case strategies. It’s for discussing thoughts, feelings, coping, adapting.
You’ll receive access information in your registration confirmation.