January 19, 2022 to January 21, 2022 9:00 am
Hosted by the Institute for Well-Being in Law
IWIL’s aim is to build the premiere, not-to-be missed well-being conference in the legal profession—and its inaugural all-virtual conference scheduled for January 2022 is off to a great start.
We are excited to announce Dr. Martin Seligman as our keynote speaker who will kick off the conference on Wednesday, January 19! Register for any individual Track or the Full Conference Pass to attend this session.
The conference theme—Redesigning the Legal Profession for a Better Future—places the focus on innovation to support individual, organizational, and institutional thriving. To develop our theme, we searched for top speakers to offer the following:
- New ideas or new approaches to established ideas,
- Practical strategies and solutions (not just problem-identification),
- An evidence-based foundation (where applicable), and
- Engaging and innovative session formats.
Because different stakeholders have different needs and interests, we have divided the conference into four tracks over three days. Each track offers tailored content and innovative strategies so that participants get the most out of their time investment:
- Track 1A-1B: Individual Well-Being: For individuals working in all types of organizations in the legal profession.
- Track 2: Workplace Well-Being: For law firm well-being coordinators and all others working on building workplace well-being in the legal profession.
- Track 3: Law School Well-Being: For all who are working on building well-being in law schools.
- Track 4: Leading Law Firm Well-Being: For law firm partners and other organizational leaders whose everyday behaviors and choices impact firm members’ well-being.
You won’t want to miss this conference, and we look forward to seeing you there!