March 26, 2020 6:30 pm
The Coronavirus is challenging for all of us. But as lawyers especially, we need to be at our best for our clients, families, and others who need us now.
This begins with taking care of ourselves so that we can provide that support for others. This free one-hour webinar includes:
- What well-being means for lawyers, and why it is important now
- Evidence-based strategies to promote well-being
- How mindfulness can help us stay grounded and manage distractions
- A guided meditation suitable for beginners and experienced practitioners.
- Bree Buchanan, Chair, National Task Force on Lawyer Well-Being
- Professor Richard Reuben, President, Mindfulness in Law Society