May 7, 2021 12:00 pm
Join us on the final day of Well-Being Week in Law 2021, for this hour-long live interactive virtual workshop is presented in collaboration with the coaching firm, Ask What Matters?!, the Massachusetts SJC Standing Committee on Lawyer Well-Being, Mindfulness in Law Society, and other organizations in the legal profession.
Are you burning the candle at both ends? Looking for greater consistency in your energy throughout your day (and night)? Want to increase your resilience? Have you fallen into habits that do not serve? In this interactive 60-minute instructor-led virtual workshop you will learn to:
- Identify and overcome your energy drainers
- Develop habits and rituals to restore vitality and focus
- Leverage your strengths and sense of purpose to enhance your energy
- Engage allies to support your Well-Being
- Create positivity and reduce negativity in yourself and others