October 7, 2021 4:00 pm
Hosted by the American Bar Association
Each year the ABA Law Student Division and the ABA COLAP Law School Committee partner on the national Mental Health Day Program. This initiative is intended to spotlight the critical importance of our own well-being, and specific strategies to protect our well-being in law school and in the transition to the real world of law practice. Join us for a conversation with national thought leaders on law student well-being and the impact of the pandemic on law schools and the legal profession going forward. We expect law students and law schools coast to coast joining us for this timely discussion…more relevant and critical this year than ever!
- Lannette Richardson, Chair, ABA Law Student Division
- Dr. Katherine Bender, Assistant Professor, Bridgewater State University
- Laura Farber, Partner, Hahn & Hahn LLP and Co-Chair, ABA Coordinating Group on Practice Forward
- Roberta Liebenberg, Senior Partner, Fine, Kaplan and Black; Principal The Red Bee Group
- Dr. Stephanie Scharf, Partner, Scharf Banks Marmor LLC and Principal, The Red Bee Group, LLC