Starts in 4 Days, 13 Hours
July 4, 2022 2:00 pm
SOLO | STRESS CONNECTION is a monthly online discussion group for lawyers in solo and small law practice.
Free & Confidential
Join peers and participate in a monthly discussion about the unique stress you experience related to practicing law while also managing a practice. These meetings are much more than a webinar — you’ll need a webcam to participate fully.
Meetings take place via Zoom, and you’ll have two sections to choose from when you join. Exceptions due to holidays, etc. are communicated to group members.
- Meeting on the LAST FRIDAY of each month from 2p – 3p
- Meeting on the FIRST MONDAY of each month from 2p – 3p
Not sure if this group is for you? Email Dr. Jeff Fortgang (email@example.com) with any questions. Common discussion topics include:
- Difficult Colleagues, Opposing Counsel
- Finding a Professional Identity
- Seeking Fulfillment + Balance
- Handling Emotional Reactions
- Challenging Clients
- Compassion Fatigue
Participation is FREE and CONFIDENTIAL. Register here.