Free & Confidential Monthly Meetings
Join peers in solo and small law practice in a monthly discussion about the unique stress you experience related to practicing law while also managing a practice. Meetings take place via Zoom. You’ll have two sections to choose from when you join:
- Meeting on the LAST FRIDAY of each month from 2p – 3p
- Meeting on the FIRST MONDAY of each month from 2p – 3p
Not sure if this group is for you? Email Dr. Jeff Fortgang (email@example.com) with any questions.
Common discussion topics include:
- Difficult clients & opposing counsel
- Finding a professional identity
- Seeking fulfillment
- Handling emotional reactions
Some notes to be aware of in advance:
- This is a support and discussion group, and not a therapy group.
- This is not a recovery/sobriety related group — i.e. is open to all, and not 12-step oriented. For recovery meetings, click here.
- This is not a group for talking about legal case strategies. It’s for discussing thoughts, feelings, coping, adapting.
- Participation will require both video and audio. If joining from a smartphone, the phone needs to be positioned in a stable way.
MEET OUR GROUP LEADER | Dr. Jeff Fortgang, PhD, LADC I
Jeff joined LCL in 1998. As a Clinical Psychologist, he meets with clients regularly, leads groups, writes articles, and makes presentations to the legal community. Read more about Jeff here.